Soprano 3.8mm Armored Acrylic Nail/Makeup Case Organizer by Ver Beauty-VP014VP014-145
$89.99 was $109.99
This variant is currently sold out
The VP014 acrylic case is made up of 3.8mm thickness acrylic panel, aluminum finish, and reinforced steel corners to protect the materials inside the case. You do no have to worry about it getting crack or scratch because of how armored it is. The dividers are removable so that you can have a choice of keeping or removing it. The lovely rose gold color of the case will definitely fit your style. Indeed, an incredible makeup case. Want to see how armored this case is? Click the video below and watch.
*Please click the link for the durability test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1MvJ7T2RPs&feature=youtu.be
- High quality aluminum finish and construction with reinforced steel corners for extra durability
- Transparent heavy duty acrylic 3.8mm with rose gold aluminum trimming
- Impact resistant, crystal clear and scratch resistant
- Wider opening at top of the case for easy access
- Two extendable easy-slide tray
- Large center storage compartment for larger tools
- Removable liquid foundation holders (up to 94 bottles)
- Heavy duty handle for added comfort and grip
- Easy to clean interior
- Secure easy close latches with key locks
- Easy slide tray dimension: 7.25" x 6" x 1" each
- Center compartment dimension: 14" x 9" x 4.25"
- Overall case dimensions: 14.5" x 9.5" x 8.75"
This product ships free through Fedex Ground. Free shipping is for front door drop off. Additional fees apply for Signature Request. View the Fedex map below to determine the number of days to ship your order. Note that holidays will affect this general delivery guideline, and that FedEx only delivers on weekdays.
Two Easy Way’s to Pay:
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at checkout.
- Use your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov