7-in-1 Four Wheels Professional Rolling Makeup Nail Tech Case with Clear Panel Nail Polishes Holder and Removable Tray by VER Beauty - JMT002JMT002-61
$129.99 was $199.99
This variant is currently sold out
- Extra lid allowing to configure up to 7 combinations
- Upgradeable & interchangeable.
- Allowing to add more compartments or switch portions from another case of the same series
- 360 degree removable rolling wheel system
- High quality aluminum finish, professional detailing and construction with reinforced steel corners for extra durability
- Removable liquid foundation holders on top case with clear panel for easy view (up to 54 bottles)
- Removable center tray with dividers
- Four easy slide extendable trays with clear lining for easy cleaning
- Spacious lower compartment
- Heavy duty handle for added comfort and grip
- Wider opening bottom case for larger tools and accessories
- Lock and key system for added security
- Retractable/telescoping handle for extra durability with wheels for easy rolling
- Telescoping handle fully extended height: 43.5"
- Clear top case dimension: 12.75" x 8.75" x 5.75"
- Removable center tray dimension: 12.75" x 8.75" x 3"
- Top extendable trays dimension: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1"/ea
- Bottom extendable trays dimension: 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.25"/ea
- Bottom case hollow space dimension: 12.75" x 8.75" x 14.25"
- Overall case dimension: 13.5" x 9.5" x 28"
- Overall case w/wheels installed dimension: 13.5" x 9.5" x 32"
This product ships free through Fedex Ground. Free shipping is for front door drop off. Additional fees apply for Signature Request. View the Fedex map below to determine the number of days to ship your order. Note that holidays will affect this general delivery guideline, and that FedEx only delivers on weekdays.
Two Easy Way’s to Pay:
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at checkout.
- Use your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov