Porcellana 2pcs. Transparent Armored Acrylic Nail/Makeup Case OrganizerVK009-144
This product is currently sold out.
The VK009 acrylic nail/makeup case is made out of 3.8mm thickness acrylic panel, aluminum finish, and reinforced steel corners to protect the materials inside the case. You do not have to worry about it getting crack or scratch because of how armored it is. The dividers are removable so that you can have a choice of keeping or removing it. Indeed, an incredible makeup case. Want to see how armored this case is? Click the video below and watch.
*Please click the link for the durability test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1MvJ7T2RPs&feature=youtu.be
- High quality aluminum finish and construction with reinforced steel corners for extra durability
- 2 pcs. transparent heavy-duty acrylic 3.8mm with silver aluminum trimming
- Impact resistant, crystal clear and scratch resistant
- Wider opening at top of the case for easy access
- Large center storage compartment for larger tools
- Attachable to interchangeable cases for additional storage
- Removable liquid foundation holders (up to 45 bottles/ea)
- Easy to clean interior
- Secure easy close latches with key locks
- Storage trays dimension: 14.25" x 9.5" x 4.75"/ea
- Overall case dimension: 14.25" x 9.5" x 9.5"
This product ships free through Fedex Ground. Free shipping is for front door drop off. Additional fees apply for Signature Request. View the Fedex map below to determine the number of days to ship your order. Note that holidays will affect this general delivery guideline, and that FedEx only delivers on weekdays.
Two Easy Way’s to Pay:
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at checkout.
- Use your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov