Megio Barber Backpack Bag Convertible to Hand Carry by VER Beauty-VBK002VBK002-92
This product is currently sold out.
The barber backpack case has arrived. This is the backpack you have been looking for that has the function and amazing design. Smart design that can be converted to a hand carry without having the shoulder strap hanging down.
- Premium waterproof materials and design for ease of use, reliability, durability and comfort
- Designed for barbers and hair stylist to easily and secure clippers, guards, scissors, brushes, combs, blow dryer, drapes, hair products and other essentials
- Built-in TSA Approved combination security lock
- Front cover with zippered compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket and 7 pockets for shears, brush, combs, etc. under the top cover
- Charge your mobile devices with the external USB port from your power bank battery
- 8 Custom mesh pockets for clippers guards
- Hold up to 6 clippers/trimmers with snap-on strap
- Large front zipper compartment for spray bottles, cans, towels and more
- Easy to clean interior
- Back compartment to store mirror, laptop and extra tools
- Molded back panel with breathable mesh to stay dry and comfortable
- Back panel used as an extra compartment for storage or to tuck-in the shoulder strap when it is used as a carry-on case
- Overall case dimension (LxWxH): 17" x 12" x 5.25"
This product ships free through Fedex Ground. Free shipping is for front door drop off. Additional fees apply for Signature Request. View the Fedex map below to determine the number of days to ship your order. Note that holidays will affect this general delivery guideline, and that FedEx only delivers on weekdays.
Two Easy Way’s to Pay:
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at checkout.
- Use your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov