Rezzonico Leatherette Rolling Makeup Case By Ver Beauty-VT015XVT015X-32
This product is currently sold out.
Make quite the bold statement when you roll around with this incredible makeup case. This fierce style has a faux leather surface. It has a telescoping handle, 360-degree wheels, and a lock and key system. When you open this gorgeous number up, you’ll be able to store your tools in everything from liquid foundation holders and padded drawers, to padded compartments for larger items. You’re going to love how functional this fashionable design is.
- 360 degree rolling wheel system with stoppers
- Beautiful new black leather-like finish
- Retractable/telescoping handle for extra durability with inline skate wheels for easy rolling
- Heavy duty handle for added comfort and grip
- Top lid with removable clear bag to store accessories
- Removable liquid foundation holders on top case with clear panel for easy view (up to 45 bottles)
- Bottom slide out drawer to hold nails and another beauty accessories
- Extra base slide out padded drawer to hold larger items
- Lock and key system for added security
- Telescoping handle fully extended height: 42.5"
- Clear zippered pouch dimension: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Individual grid/cell dimension: 1.5" x 1.5"
- Top compartment dimension: 15.5" x 8.5" x 4"
- Slide-out drawer dimension: 14" x 7.25" x 7" each
- Overall case dimension : 16" x 9" x 23.25"
- Overall case w/wheels dimension : 16" x 9" x 26"
This product ships free through Fedex Ground. Free shipping is for front door drop off. Additional fees apply for Signature Request. View the Fedex map below to determine the number of days to ship your order. Note that holidays will affect this general delivery guideline, and that FedEx only delivers on weekdays.
Two Easy Way’s to Pay:
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express at checkout.
- Use your PayPal account to complete your purchase.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov